terça-feira, 2 de janeiro de 2018

Minha primeira aquarela de 2018 / My first watercolor painting of 2018


Olá, queridos leitores!
Fiz esta pintura em 1o. de Janeiro, como uma forma de começar bem o ano de 2018. Reconheço que tenho que melhorar muito, o que só acontecerá se eu praticar, praticar e praticar.
Feliz Ano Novo!

Hello dear readers!
I made this painting in January 1rst, as a way to start 2018 well.
I am the 1rst to acknowledge that I need to improve a lot, what only happens when I practice, practice, practice.
Happy New Year!!



2 comentários:

  1. Well, at least you did something! I'm still avoiding cleaning up my studio so I can get started on my next project. And neglecting my sketchbooks terribly. Time to get going this week!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Hi Sheila!!
    It is n ever too late to start, well in my case, it was a sine qua non condition to start, to declutter my little studio.
    Now I have at least 2 sketchbooks waiting for me to fill them.
    Thanks for writing!!
    I am sure that I am going to see many beautiful drawing/sketches/paintings from your sketchbooks along 2018!!

    ResponderExcluir